5 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I ran the London Marathon in 2016 - Never Again!
2. I was a London Police Officer for 13 and a half years.
3. I rode London to Brighton (I totally walked up Ditchling Beacon)
4. I used to be a ball girl for Queen’s Tennis Club in my school days and also got hit by a serve from Tim Henman!
5. My very first job was working in a fish and chip shop "salt & vinegar on ya chips love?”
WHERE IT BEGAN
I started my Makeup and Beauty courses in 2012 whilst I was still a full time serving Police Officer. It was meant to be a hobby which quickly turned into lots of clients and I would work all my days off and around my 11 hour shifts.
I was doing nails for London Fashion Week and Photoshoots which ended up in online magazines such as John Lewis, I also found my nails in their full glory at the front of all JOY Stores in London. It was great fun.
In 2017 I wanted to expand and this is where Glamavan was born! I expanded to do parties and events and found it so busy that I finally took the leap and resigned to be a full time Girl Boss!
I have so much planned for 2019 I am very excited. Soon I am going to be looking for freelance Glitter Girls and Hair Braiders and start building a Glamavan Team for future Parties and Events.
We are also interested in hearing from anyone that would want to get involved in our awesome Children's Pamper Parties.
If you are interested please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
MY WORK HAS BEEN FEATURED HERE:
Children in Need
London Fashion Week
Joy the Store
Leighton Buzzard Observer
Royal Albert Hall